About Me

Saturday, 24 December 2016

I wish I would have ever met M.A Jinnah



I wish I would have ever met Jinnah. This inspiration was not induced because I have read something in a newspaper or in any book. But this was because my maternal grandfathers use to tell that he once met a very gentleman of the time and he was Muhammad Ali Jinnah. I have an image of a building from my childhood memories called Bombay Building and everybody near that building use to give special compliment because Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah used to stay in and gave a speech from one of the balconies.

Some simple elderly people were not scholars, authors or critics of in my childhood use to describe his personality as a great leader, Icon of bravery, intelligence, a staunch believer of Honesty and hard work. Several books have been written on his ideology of freedom of one’s rights. His ideology of freedom is adorned with the respect of every single person, respect of one’s livings in his or her beliefs. His speeches are still being analysed across the world and they also came with the conclusion of his inspiring personality and ideas for freedom and honesty like simple elderly people.

2 comments: