About Me

Friday 27 January 2017

Healthy Hair


I always found my hair on my hair brush, in my washroom, on my pillow, on the back of Sofa and on the Scarfs but not found good healthy hair on my head.  Shampoos, Conditioners, Hair Oils nothing worked for me. Whenever I browse for healthy hair I found blogs and reviews from many people related to washing hair with soap nut including some additional herbs like Gooseberry and SikaKai.

I tried only Soap nut wash at first that worked for me for 2 to 3 times but in the later couple of wash my hairs were too greasy and could not be tolerated anymore. Yes, I feel there was a mistake in the recipe I was following. For this wash, I added 5 Soap nut in my empty shampoo bottle, filled the bottle with water overnight and washed my hair in the morning but I did not change those 5 Soap nuts with new ones since I read on blogs that soap nuts are enough for many washes and somehow reusable.  I thought I might not boil the soap nut so I have greasy hair and but boiling also was unsuccessful. I left this and switched back to my shampoos for healthy hair.

Again I was pinched because of hair fall and jumped to browse for healthy hair, again I found Soap nut. But at this point, I tried other herbs (Gooseberry and Shikakai) with Soap nut according to many websites. But this time I made my own recipe including fenugreek seeds as I was pretty sure that these mild herbs cannot cause severe damage.  That worked for me though I do not see so much healthy hair on my head in the start yet I do not see hair anywhere including my brush, Pillow, scarfs, washroom.

The recipe is

Gooseberry 2 Tablespoon Powdered

Shikakai 2 Table Spoon Powdered

Soap nut 5 to 6 seed taken out

Fenugreek seed 2 Table Spoon Powdered






If you do not find powders form of these herbs you can ground them by yourself.  Mix all of the herbs and soak in water one night before the wash.  If you feel the mixture a little coarse ground again. 



Before taking shower apply this herbal mask on your scalp and hair very well cover the head and do other things reading, cooking, ironing, dish washing, laundry, Manicure, Pedicure for half an hour. Wash thoroughly; keep massaging your head while running water on the head.  You will definitely feel it a remedy of hair fall, a remedy for frizzy hair, a remedy for hair growth and whitening. Because gooseberry helps darkening, fenugreek full of proteins,  Shikakai detangles and fight dandruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment