About Me

Friday 24 March 2017

Vitamin B12




Oh my God I! never knew the importance of Vitamin B12 before writing an article for my friend.
It was also so new to me that animal Liver is enriched in Vitamin B12 and remind me of strictness of my parents to eat Lamb or Beef Liver at least once in a month. 

I was surprised to know that this nutrient is only found in animal food and not in other natural sources like beans, grains or vegetables and vegetarians are likely to the deficit in Vitamin B12. Not only vegetarian but infants born to vegetarian mothers face vitamin B12 deficiency.

Vitamin B12 foods are animal related food for example milk, cheese, meat, animals organs and eggs. The other source of Vitamin B12 foods is synthetic ones like Vitamin B12 supplements, Vitamin B12 Injections, Vitamin B12 tablets and Vitamin B12 nasal gels. I also learnt Vitamin B12 foods help in the treatment of cyanide poisoning. 

Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to certain serious health issues of brain, nervous system and anaemia if not treated in time. The most important systems of the human body as the brain, cell formation and nerves are depending on this Vitamin B12 food, what else is left to think about the importance of Vitamin B12 foods.

If this Vitamin B12 food is important so much for health, how vegetarian could survive. No worries to Vegetarians they can rely on Vitamin B12 supplements, Vitamin B12 injections and Vitamin B12 tablets. But they must have to visit doctors for healthy intake guidance to include in their routine diet.

All I came to knew about this slightly unknown vitamin is very interesting to me and made me to study nutrients in food.

No comments:

Post a Comment